question

Upvote
Accepted
54 5 4 9

Get available RICS on ELEKTRON_DD from ISIN code

I would like to know if it's possible to get available RICS on the source ELEKTRON_DD from an ISIN code and using RFA ?

I guess that this kind of data can be available by requesting the "symbol list" domain of ELEKTRON_DD with RFA but I don't know the symbol name that I should request.

This data is available with EIKON but I would like to get it with RFA.

Do you know a way to do this ?

Thanks.

elektron-sdktreprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
1.2k 23 31 44

This functionality is not yet available in Elektron. One can implement a TREP provider that provides a symbology service that clients can consume or even feed ATS so that it may provide transparent access to the underlying RIC data. The source data for normalization can be taken from DataScope Select (DSS) or Thomson Reuters Tick History (TRTH) EBD files.

Example implementation on GitHub.

image001.jpg (52.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
54 5 4 9

Thank you very much for your answer... We'll study this solution...

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.