For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 5 1 6

DSS API on Python

Using DSS API to perform a data extraction for 0#USDSBQLZ=R using the following request but get an error: Using API on Python

The response error I get is:

Out[24]: b'{"error":{"message":"Malformed request payload: For the property name \\"IdentifierList\\" in the JSON request the value could not be parsed successfully. Please check the casing or spelling of the property."}}'

Please help. This is new user on Trial.

pythondss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssapi
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@vinaya.shetty

Hi,

This question was posted with visibility private to TR developers (see padlock above).

However, after verifying the content, it doesn't contain any sensitive information. I have changed it to public so the entire community can see it. Moreover, I have moved this question to DSS forum.

Thanks

AHS

@vinaya.shetty

This is a good opportunity to suggest to your customer to use the TRDC portal. It is free, he can use a pseudo to avoid sharing his identity, he can find documentation, downloads, tutorials, and post queries on the forum directly. The contents of the forum are kept up to date, and the forum is quite active, so he will usually get quick responses.

@vinaya.shetty

Hi,

Could you provide further information (i.e. dumped full request message)?

Thanks,

AHS

Christiaan Meihsl avatar image   Christiaan Meihsl veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

@veerapath.rungruengrayubkul, I have been discussing this one offline with Vinaya. The customer is not using OrderedDict, I'm pretty sure that is the issue.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Could you provide full request message?

Anyway, the issue might be the same as this question. The @odata.type position is strict. It must before other parameters. The OrderedDict from collections should be used.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.