For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvote
Accepted
16 1 2 3

how to create a DSS user account

Dear community,

as I am very new to the Reuters developer community, I watched some tutorials about the DSS REST API because I need to extract stock data for my Android App.

But it seems that I need to create a DSS user account to connect to the server.

Now here is my question: How can I create such an account? Unfortunately, I have not found any

tutorial yet on how to do that. Please help me out, I would really really appreciate it! :)

Yours sincerely, Theresa

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @theresa.lichtenberger6. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@theresa.lichtenberger6

DSS data access is not free of charge. For that reason you cannot create a DSS account yourself, you need to contact a Thomson Reuters sales representative. You can do that via this online form, or by contacting your local Thomson Reuters office.

Kind regards, Christiaan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

Can we have a trial account for just 1 day, just to make sure the API works well for our application before signing the contract?

icon clock
10 |1500

@ezzkht, you need to discuss that with your local Refinitiv account manager.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.