question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

TRKD: How do I retrieve ISIN for a bond?

Given a RIC for a bond, i want the ISIN number for the currently quoted bond. The TR EIKON interface uses the field 'OFFC_CODE2' to get this information. When I specify 'OFFC_CODE2' in my RetrieveItem_Request_3 to the quote service as below:

{    "RetrieveItem_Request_3": {        "TrimResponse": false,        "ItemRequest": [            {                "Fields": "CF_BID:CF_LAST:OFFC_CODE2",                "RequestKey": [                    {                        "Name": "USO2YT=RR",                        "NameType": "RIC"                    },                ],                "Scope": "List"            }        ]    }}

posted to "http://api.trkd.thomsonreuters.com/api/Quotes/Quotes.svc/REST/Quotes_1/RetrieveItem_3" , no value for OFFC_CODE2 is returned.

Is this information available through the quote service for bonds?

Did I do something wrong with my request?

Is there another API in TKKD that I should try?

rkd-apirkdbondsquote
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
327 2 2 2

Hi,

ISIN is not exposed on TRKD API - QUOTES service as it is restricted. You can use the SEARCH service to get the ISIN code.

Thanks

Muzammil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.