Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

what framework does Eikon follow ?

@Ranganayaki
eikoneikon-app-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

Here is an example that uses MMVM Light from GalaSoft

https://thomsonreuters.sendthisfile.com/qZqglx1XuFtrTLjPwI1eVgny

However, .NET SDK is not strategic and if you are tapping different APIs, I would suggest you look into the HTML5 SDK that has more functionality.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

i am beginner in MVVM, do you know have any good Ebook or site to master in MVVM and the tools used for developing apps using mvvm on eikon

do you have sample with hello world for basic users, i am just a beginner in MVVM, it would be a great help if you can provide me a sample application with basic model

With MVVM I don't think it can get much more basic than the example Zhenya Kovalyov shared. By the way the permanent place for this example is the Downloads tab for App Studio - .NET SDK on this portal:

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/app-studio/app-studio-net-sdk/downloads

On the Downloads tab look for "App Studio .NET Sample App". The sample app comes with an excellent and very detailed description in readme.html file providing step by step guide on how to create this example from scratch. I strongly suggest you refer to the readme.html included in the download.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27

Hi @Ranganayaki.Sermoria

I don't think I quite follow what you're asking. Would you mind elaborating? What do you mean by "framework"? Eikon is a very feature rich fat client product. It has a long history of predecessors, and has been built over time on a mixture of technologies. There's no single "framework" that it follows, unless you're asking about some specific component of Eikon, which may be utilizing a single technology.

icon clock
10 |1500

i am currently working on C# .Net and just started developing Eikon Apps using WPF using MVVM framework, my question is , does it follow purely MVVM ? Or , How is the framework created, i tried following MVVM approach but got stuck in creating views, as the way syntax is followed in samples given in TR hub and in microsoft samples , both are bit different.

If you have a basic sample of application created in eikon created using specific framework like mvvm or mvc can you please provide me the link

Upvotes
3 1 1 2

thanks a lot , Will definitely try

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.