question

Upvotes
Accepted
59 5 1 5

Delete launchpad instance

I have set up a launchpad instance on AWS, and being unaware of the restrictions, have used the AWS tr-sandbox environment.

I now need to go through the process again to set up in the non-production environment, instead, I believe. However, I'm unable to delete the launchpad instance I have already created. When I attempt to do so via the launchpad dashboard, I get a notification that my AWS keys have expired or are no longer valid.

I'm using keys newly generated using the process described here, https://thehub.thomsonreuters.com/docs/DOC-1728333, but to no avail.

Any help in removing the instance would be appreciated.

Many thanks!

data-fusionaws
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
116 1 0 2

Hi there!

We've just deployed an update this morning that should get you passed your deleting issue (when the instance is deleted outside our process). Please give it another try. If you still have an issue we can clean it up manually for you to try again.

Thanks for trying launchpad!

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Eric, the deletion works fine, now.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.