question

Upvotes
Accepted
100 14 15 20

How do I subscribe index via RFA8 C++ API to receive updates?

We're upgrading to newer RFA8.0 API. For indices we normally sent ^XTC.NaE" but this doesn't work any more in newer API. Please help. Thanks!

treprfarfa-apiindex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @Warat B.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @jzhao

Do you mean "Arca N.A. Telecom Index"?
The Arca N.A. Telecom RIC is .XTC or 0#.XTC for chain.

I suspect that you are upgrading from an old version that use 4-part subject name convention.

.NaE means "not from the exchange". It is used in the old 4-part subject name convention where request subject must consist of "<Server>.<Service>.<Item>.<Exchange>".

RFA 8.0 nolonger use 4-part subject name and doesn't need .NaE extension with consolidated RICs anymore.

If you are looking for other RICs, you can use our RIC search tool

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
100 14 15 20

Hi @Warat B. Thank you very much for the reply. You're right that we're upgrading from the 4-part subject name convention. Yes the RIC symbol ".XTC" works fine. However I didn't find any documentation describing the conventions. Thank you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.