question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 3

How to contact to App Studio Team

Hello, I'm app developer to want to use AuthService.

I want to register our company application in the library. According to 3page of document(AppStudioAuthServiceGuide.docx), I have to send our app information to the App studio team. Where i should send app studio team?

In my knowledge, app studio team email address is "AppStudioProduct@thomsonreuters.com".
But, when i send email to the address, I got message "address is invalid".
Also, I cannot find "contact point to app studio team" in Eikon app.

So, How can I contact to app studio team to register our application?

Thanks.
Hyungjoon

eikoneikon-app-studio
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
92 1 2 1

Hi Hyungjoon,

It may be the case that the email address is having trouble receiving non-Thomson Reuters incoming mail; I will investigate further this week.

Your best bet for the immediate future would be the "contact point to app studio team". This is not something in the product, but rather the person introduced to you when you were onboarded to the App Studio program who is supposed to remain your point of contact throughout your projects. Do you know who that is?

You can contact me directly at elizabeth.piazza@thomsonreuters.com if you do not and I will help you identify them and set up the app registration.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.