For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
100 14 15 20

How to find the consolidator RIC symbol for each of the European countries

We'd like to get European consolidated RIC symbol for any European traded ticker. For example, Vodafone is traded on LSE, BATS, Turquoise etc, there is a composite symbol VODGBP.xbo. However this is only for UK. So is there one for France, Germany, etc. ? I tried to look up using Search RIC and it gave me VODGBP.DEP, VODGBP.IP, and so on. However I don't know if it's complete, if it's consolidated RIC. I know it's not complete, as I know VODI.DEU, VOD.O etc. are all consolidator RICs for VOD. So how can I get a list of complete symbology representing each country and their associated formats? thank you for your help in advance.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkricssymbology
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

You can use the following construct: stock ticker + currency code + ".xbo". E.g.

LHAGEUR.xbo (Lufthansa)

PEUPEUR.xbo (Peugeot)

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

that's great, thank you Alex.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.