question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 6

Details for the FID "RECORDTYPE "RECORDTYPE" 259

I am looking for Reuters field that i can use to correctly identify the type of the symbols subscribed.It looks like the Reuters FID "259" could be used for this purpose. Can someone confirm this.
Also how to get the possible values for this field (its not present in the enumtype.def file)

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetreprfasfc
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @vsharma

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is one of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @vsharma,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
17.3k 82 39 63

Hi @vsharma.

Can you tell me where you acquired these RICs? You mentioned you believe you couldn't distinguish between them, however when I tried, they all returned "Not found". Just want to confirm if you noticed the same thing.

I followed up with the content team and the RICs we found I believe is what you may be looking for:

• Spreads: ESH7-Z7 (FID 259: 124)
  • TAS: HGTH7 (FID 259: 178)
  • Regular: ESH7 (FID 259: 114)

No (.ZZ) extension.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @vsharma

Please refer to the following article on the significance and use of FID259

Using FID259 to identify your market data records

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks for the information. But I am not sure if i can distinguish between Future TAS, regular Future instrument and Futures spreads using this field. Could you please help with this.

Hi @vsharma,

Can you provide the instrument codes (RICs) you are using for the 3 types of assets you are using? Also, what specific details, or fields of information, are you expecting to receive that is unique for each type of asset?

Hi @nick.zincone,

Please find below the RIC's used:

Spreads:ESH7-Z7.ZZ

TAS:HGTH7.ZZ

Regular: ESH7.ZZ

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.