For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 8

Why is ScreeningRequest return 401?

Hi all,

Using API, I am able to create a case, but when issuing ScreeningRequest I get 401 unauthorised.

Using the same caseSystemId I am able to screen the case using the web interface.

world-checkworld-check-onescreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @stephen.davidson. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @stephen.davidson,

There are a number of reasons why you would get a 401 status request return

Are you using the Postman collection? If so, have you updated the casesystemid in the Postman environment? what group are you using?

Have you read and followed the quick start guide and understand the caseid/casesystemid relationship and where the casesystemid is set and used?

Hope this helps,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @stephen.davidson,

Please post with the additional info, to help us better answer your question?

Or let us know if the question was resolved, to help guide developers with similar inquiries?

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.