question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 1

Deleting Data From DF

Hi I am trying to refresh our Data Fusion instance by deleting everything in it. After having deleted the contexts and all other sources from the back-end, I still see entities in the Explorer. Some of them are just dummy entities we had created and won't go away. I have tried re-indexing but still does not seem to help. Can you please guide how to attain a fresh/blank instance of Data Fusion?

datadata-fusion
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @ammarali. Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
1.2k 8 11 8

Which version are you on and have you tried updating to the latest?

If you need a fresh install than spinning up a new one via Launchpad might be the quickest way to get you started. See

https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/data-fusion/community-edition/quick-start

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.