For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 6 10 6

HSBC - First Screening

rlst.zip

Hi, I was able to do my first Screening.
Based on the answer and what I was reading I had a couple of doubts.

Firstly, the service dont gave me an answer at the time, we had to wait asynchronously to obtain the result of the screening.

Please confirm me if the way I am using the API is correct.

1) / v1 / groups
2) / v1 / cases
3) / v1 / cases / {caseSystemId} / screeningRequest

Then we have to wait a minute and call this WebService to get the results:
4) / v1 / cases / {caseSystemId} / auditEvents

Then WC1 API returned what I attached in the file: “rlst.zip”
You could confirm if I am using the services well, if this is the correct way or there is some way that it is all Synchronous, since it changes the way to solve the invocations.
Thank you very much.

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningasynchronous
rlst.zip (963 B)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @jcgarcia

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@jcgarcia

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@jcgarcia, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @jcgarcia,

Yes, you are using the API services correctly, with just a comment.

4) you don't have to wait 1 minute, in fact many requests may finish in less than 1 second, it depends on the size of the return request and other bandwidth factors.

The return request for screening a name with only a few or no matches, should complete very quickly. Request that returns dozens to hundreds of matches will take longer.

It's suggested you use a exponential audit poll timing for testing for screening completion. So after screening a case, pause 500ms check screening audit, if not complete pause 1s, then 2s, 4s, 8s, etc...and adjust accordingly as you gain experience with your data and your typical return requests timings.

Hope this helps,
Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.