question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 7

AckMsg Timeout - NackCode NoResponse

Using PostMsg I post a series of data. Each msg have WantAck and a unique PostID starten from 1 and counting up

For each message of the first 149 msg I get a nice response:

AckID: 149 Text : (0) Insert Successful

But for all messages more than that I get:

AckID: 150 Text : AckMsg Timeout NackCode : NoResponse

And then i through LoggerNotifyEvent I get the following:

Received LoggerNotifyEvent: (componentname) static: (severity) warning: "connection_rssl" received unexpected ackmsg streamid: 1 ackid: 150 sequenceno: sequenceno not set

I'm wondering why it seems like it exactly #150 which times out? And is there I way to see if there is to many pendig (if thats the case) and I have to wait before posting more msgs?

Hope for some insight :)

/Jens

treprfarfa-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 7

For other there may strugle with the same issue, the problem was throttle - I was sending to fast and not waiting in ack msg. For my system the limit was at 10, so waiting to always get ack msg for when PostID-AckID > 10 was the answer

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.