For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 1

v1/Cases/{case system id}/results does not return any results

After I am calling v1/cases and the new case is created and then I am calling

v1/cases/{case system id}/results I am not receiving any results.

When I logged in to app.accelus.com and search for the same name I am receiving the results.

Please advice

world-checkworld-check-onescreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @savvas.panayiotou.
Thank you for your participation in the forum.
Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.
Thanks
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @savvas.panayiotou,

If your other requests are working in C#, then you have made an error with your systemCaseId or you are using the wrong groupId.... If Postman does not work then you also made an error in your Postman environment. Check your API key, API secret, and groupID and do not edit the variables in the URL, make all edits through the Postman environment.

If you still cannot find your error, email me your environment information... Group Name, groupId, caseId, systemCaseId and I'll will find your error.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
35 15 20 21

Hi @savvas.panayiotou,

I could see that the case is created but need to screened.

To screen the case please update the case-system-id of the new case and screen it(Seq-4a).

After that we can Fetch full case details(Seq-5a) and Get screening results(Seq-5b).

hope this helps.

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Now I am sending /v1/cases/{case system id}/screeningRequest and I am receiving the following error:

"The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @savvas.panayiotou,

Are you using the Postman Collection to screen your case?

Are you sure the case_system_id exists and you're not using the case_id?

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hi,

I am using c# and yes I am using case_system_id.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @savvas.panayiotou,

Please use Postman Collection and verify you can screen the case there...if so, then you have a simple coding error (most likely if you have other GET and POST requests working). Note that { {protocol}}{ {gateway-host}}{ {gateway-url}}cases/{ {case-system-id}}/screeningRequest has no body in the request. Check out the Pre-request script in Postman for SEQ-4a

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 1

Hi,

I tried postman and I am receiving for all requests 401 Unauthorized. The ApiKey and ApiSecret are correct.

By using the c# code all calls are working except the

/v1/cases/{case system id}/screeningRequest

which now I am receiving 401 Unauthorized.

Can you please provide a sample working code in c# for

/v1/cases/{case system id}/screeningRequest

call?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.