For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Documentation/Download

Hi I have register an account and request for access to doc/download. I have also received the response email confirming full access. However I am unable to access doc/ download tab. In addition to that, how do I get test environment(Pilot) access?

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I've contacted c3r.api@tr.com for the test environment question.

In addition, a ticket 05578161 has been created after I escalated to that email.

I'm waiting on the answer that whether the customer has obtained the contract to asscess the World-Check One product or not.

I'll summarize the answer of this question as follows (thanks Brian Bourgault for the information):

When the user registers, they can use the SampleUser account for any trial or testing use, that remains available.

When they sign an agreement (trial/buy) with their TAM/SAM then they can be granted their own account on the Pilot server.

So, I've contacted Matt Gibson and Katharine Tarino, which are found in the Siebel as Account Team of Lloyds Banking Group (account-team.png) to confirm that they are the account team for this customer or not.

account-team.png (33.1 KiB)
Upvotes
Accepted
526 2 2 3

Hello @Xiaozhu,

to receive access for the developers WC1 documentation you require the valid WC1 API trial or contract agreement. Could you please confirm it?

Best Regards

Kamil

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I'd like to add further information on top of kamil.cisewski's answer that you can also contact your Account Team (TAM/SAM) to confirm your contract status.

In addition, when you registers, you can use the SampleUser account for any trial or testing use, that remains available.

Hello @Xiaozhu,

Could you please provide the additional info as suggested by Kamil?

Thanks

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @Xiaozhu,

Have you tried closing your browser and starting a new browser?

What browser are you using?

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

Hi @brian.bourgault,

I have tried closing browser, clearing browser history, and accessing the web page using different web browsers including IE/ Firefox / Chrome. However the Documentation and Download tabs are still not accessible.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1.9k 7 10 16
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 2

hi @Nipat Kunvutipongsak, @brian.bourgault,

Thanks for the suggestions, however, I am still unable to access the doc / download sections with the above links.

FYI, my previous confirmation email reference: ref:_00D30602X._5004016Vhh3:ref

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.