For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 8 9 10

Can users be assigned to multiple groups

Hi,

Can users (not admin users) be assigned to multiple users, and how does the API assign what group they should be able to select a group.

Thanks

Derek

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi there,

Is there any update on this post, as we are looking to continue implementing our solution, and this is blocking us

Kind Regards

Derek

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @dereka,

All admin requests/activities are only allowed through the World-Check One application and not through the API.

In WC1 App goto the Admin selection on the pulldown, select Users the Users name, and the Groups tab on the right. The groups selected in Orange are assigned to the user. In this case Christiaan is assigned permissions to the AHS group.

Hope this helps,

Brian

capture.jpg (41.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @brian.bourgault

Just to confirm, using your example above, can the user Christiaan be assigned to more than one Group? or it one user to one group?

Thanks

Derek

hello @dereka,

yes, the user can bne assigned to more than one group.

This is explained in the World Check One Administration Guide.

Best Regards

Kamil

Hi @dereka,

Yes, a user can be assigned to more than one group and the ownership is cascades from the parent group to the child groups.

Brian

Hi @Brian and @Kamil

Thank you both for getting back to me with these answers, I'm not sure why I missed @Kamil post, and sorry for the repeated questions

Thanks again for all your help

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.