question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 2 4

How to interpret the Qualifier field in the TRTH v2 VenueByDay files?

For the TR Tick data, after the upgrade to TRTH v2, the fields like Prc TTE Flag and Prc SubMkt Id from EBD TAS files are combined together to Qualifier field for Trade data in the Venue By Day files. I haven't seen any data in the Qualifier field so far. Can I get any examples for this field and a set of possible values for this field?

tick-history-rest-apidatavenue-by-dayqualifier
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @ankita.motiramani

For VBD, the Qualifier field format is:

value[raw field name];value[raw field name];...

For example:

SWT[IRGCOND];NBL[PRC_QL2];C[NASDSTATUS]

[IRG PRICE TYPE]: Regular + ISO + Form T
[PRICE CODE 2]: non board lot
[NASD STATUS]: closed market

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi Warat,

Thanks for the answer and the example.

Additionally, could you tell me if there is a list of the "value" and its full form? like in your example, NBL translates to non board lot?

They are available here.

Please note that it requires Thomson Reuters customer account, not the developer account that you use for this forum.

Please contact your account team if you don't have one.

Alternatively, you can download the real-time API SDK. There are files in \etc folder that have the list of all fields and their enum value.

Got it. Thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.