For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
Accepted
18 8 9 10

Where is best to extract Sanction information within TR WORLD-CHECK ONE API response

Hi there,

I was wondering where the best place to extract Sanction information within the TR World-Check One API Response would be.

So using the following from the sample POSTMAN request SEQ-5c: Get a World-Check profile

Where are two places where Sanction information can be found, in the Actions section and in the Sources Section.

Thanks

Chris

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
286 3 3 3

Hi @dereka

Thanks for your response. I agreed I providing you information related seq1e: because in this seq only you can get all providers related information means category related information. ActionType means only enum value but if you want to know about more providers related information which was mentioned in source, you can check SEQ-1e: Get the list of source providers.

In your example you can get SANCTION related information only under source->type->category which is a providers.So I suggested you can extract all category related information using SEQ-1e: Get the list of source providers which consist all category related information. In your postman collection please check this SEQ-1e: and that's how you can able to identify both places providers related information is same whatever they mentioned in SEQ-5c: under source.

Please check and let me know if you find any difference.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
286 3 3 3

Hi @dereka

You can extract all category related information using SEQ-1e: Get the list of source providers. I think this is the place where you can extract all information whatever you need.Please check and let me know if any further questions.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 8 9 10

Hi @Shilpi

Thank you for the quick reply, I believe you have possibility misunderstood my question, or I have not explain myself clearly

Looking at the attached example, you will see that they are two places where we can see sanction information 'Actions' section and the 'Sources' section. What we are trying to understand is from what section, should we extract our source information from so that we can

robertmugabe.txt

So basicly what we are asking is what is the best section to use for displaying Sanction information, the Actions Section or the Sources section, or is it both?

Cheers

Chris

robertmugabe.txt (79.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.