question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 2

Error:An unhandled exception was caught by the X++ Custom Services controller - Parameter count mismatch using postman

I am trying to access the API based web service created in Microsoft Dyanamics D365 for Operation and my service is having the single parameter. when i try to pass the parameter it is throwing below error. I am using Oauth2 token when i call service without parameter it is working as expected, but when i call a simple service with parameter i am getting error marked in title. Kindly help.

side-by-side-apipostman
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@lkarthikeyan.mca

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.8k 250 52 74

It could be the exception from Microsoft Dynamics 365, not from the SxS API. To test the SxS API with postman, please follow steps in the Side by Side Integration API Quick Start.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.