For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 4 4 1

List of SEQ's for name search on World Check On API?

I Am tried to found the world check profile for particular name but each time i am getting empty result only.

Please suggest me the steps are followed by me are correct or not.

Step 1:First we are going to mention customer name what ever we need to fetch.

Request Parameters : Customer name(Full Name or partial name)

Response Parameters : Case ID

In this step based on the entity we need to choose SEQs

Individuals - SEQ-2c-postsaveindividualcase

Company - SEQ-2d-postsaveorganizationcase

Vessel - SEQ-2e-postsavevesselcase

Unspecified - SEQ-2f-postsaveunspecifiedcase

Step 2: Base on the Case id we need to convert Case Id into Case_System_ID

Request Parameters : Case ID

Response Parameters : System Case ID

SEQ : SEQ-3-getsystemidofcase

Step 3:Using System case id we are going to display all possibilities base on our given name.

Request Parameters : System Case ID

Response Parameters : Display all possibilities of our given name(list of names,list of reference id and etc)

SEQ : SEQ-5b-getscreeningresults

Step 4:Using reference id for the our corresponding customer name we fetch World check profile. Request Parameters : Reference ID

Response Parameters : Display all World Check Details

SEQ : SEQ-5c-getworldcheckprofile

Please suggest me the correct steps to retrive the World check profile.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @sanjay.mishra,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
347 1 2 2

Hi @sanjay.mishra ,

once you create a case you get the case id and case system id in the response as shown below.

Please update the case id and case system id into the environment as shown in the below screenshot and execute SEQ-5b.

Hope this helps.

screenshot.jpg (98.8 KiB)
screenshot2.jpg (195.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
347 1 2 2

Hi @sanjay.mishra,

Please execute Seq5b to get the profile id as shown in the screen shot below.Hope it helps.

screenshot.jpg (77.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 4 4 1

For fetch world check profile id is not a problem. On SEQ-5b which case system id i need to refer.

The System id i get from SEQ-3 and SEQ-2c are given empty results when i use on SEQ-5b.

Please suggest how we get correct system case id for particular name.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.