For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 1

Is there any limitation on amount of requested instruments for on demand extraction for DSS REST API?

As I can understand from the question below, there only limitation for instrument list size. But if I use on demand extraction is there any limitation or not? Unfortunately I could not find the documentation in which it would be indicated.

https://community.developers.refinitiv.com/questions/6261/dss-rest-api-what-are-the-limits-on-the-number-of.html

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssricson-demand-extraction
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@Nikita.Baranov, the limit is on the number of instruments linked to a request, and it applies both to scheduled and on demand requests.

The list of request limits can be found online in the Extraction Limits help page (to access that page you need a valid account).

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.