For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 5 2

DataScope with Java Isin features request

Hi all, I am trying to obtain the features of some isins (using Java) and Datascope api.

I have the following sentences:searchbyisinrequest.png

I would like to obtain more ContentFileNames like Day Count and Coupon Frequency (as in the summary of the isin summaryisin.png) but the final messages are always 404 (But request) if I use .put("Day Count") or .put("Coupon Frequency").

And if I change the @odata.type to OwnershipExtractionRequest (for example) the messages is 403 (Forbidden).

I don't know where I can find the list of correct names to obtain the features of the isin. Or perhaps I am using some incorrect statements.

Thanks in advance,

Elisa

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.2k 246 52 72

You need to use TermsAndConditionsExtractionRequest with "Day Count Code Long Description" and "Coupon Frequency Description" fields. The response will be:

{
            "IdentifierType": "Isin",
            "Identifier": "XS1605365193",
            "RIC": "FR160536519=RRPS",
            "CUSIP": null,
            "ISIN": "XS1605365193",
            "SEDOL": "BDCWFV0",
            "Issuer OrgID": "100235904",
            "Currency Code": "EUR",
            "Frequency Code Description": null,
            "Day Count Code Description": "ACT/ACT",
            "Day Count Code": 5,
            "Coupon Frequency": 1,
            "Coupon Frequency Description": "Annually",
            "Day Count Code Long Description": "Act # of days / (Act # of days coupon period * Pay freq)"
        }

For more information, please refer to this question.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.