question

Upvotes
Accepted
36 0 2 3

Why do I have "CriteriaList missing universe filters" message, when I create a commodity criteriaList in C#?

When I run your example "Criteria List Examples" AddToInstrumentList, everything works.

When I do run it from my project, I have this message "CriteriaList missing universe filters" (the filter is only on "Active Status").

In fact the class CriteriaListFilter does not have this information. The FilterInfo class does, but unfortunately the CriteriaListOperations.Create function needs a CriteriaListFilter list...

I just want to retrieve all the available instruments. How can I do it?

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
36 0 2 3

Ok. This is for TRTH, but actually I just have an DSS account. I am waiting for a TRTH account. Do I although have to add the "Basis Gap Adjusted" filter with TRTH?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@cedric

The "Basis Gap Adjusted" is required if you want to create Commidities Criteria List. However, I think the Criteria List doesn't work with TRTH's report template.

For TRTH, there is Historical Search - Criteria Based Search which allows instrument search by criterias such as Instrument type, Exchange code range, etc. The example code also is available in the "Historical Search - Criteria Based Search - Search by Exchange" and "Historical Search - Criteria Based Search - Fix Income Instruments" under "Historical" group of .Net REST API example.

Upvotes
11.3k 25 9 14

@cedric

Could you provide more information about your requirement? Is this for Thomson Reuters Tick History or DataScope Select product?

On DSS GUI, the Criteria Lists creation requires "Active Status" and "Basis Gap Adjusted" filters for Commodities, while it requires only "Active Status" filter for Loan. This means that your application needs to add the "Basis Gap Adjusted" filter in the filter lists as well. For more information about the "Basis Gap Adjusted", please see the "Creating Criteria Lists" section in the DSS User Guide document.

commodities.png (13.8 KiB)
loan.png (9.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
36 0 2 3

Ok thank you

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.