For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 5 8

Retrieve Date of Birth for Individual

Hi there,

Is it possible to display the Date of Birth for an IndividualEntity in Worldcheck One? I can see that the Age field is available for an Entity but I see nothing for the Date of Birth.

It looks like I may be able to retrieve a Date of Birth from Result SecondaryFields but this only seems to be populated if the user enters a Date of Birth when searching - is that correct?

Thanks

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @stephen.davidson

If you enter the DOB secondary field in your case creation, then yes the screening will show the DOB of the matches in the secondaryFieldResults[].

If you do not enter a DOB, then you need to request the World-Check One profile and get the events[] array, type BIRTH

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3 1 5 8

Excellent - many thanks indeed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.