For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 9 9 10

SampleClientAPI-ZF Group not working in Sample Postman

Hi there,

When I set my Group id to the SampleClientAPI-ZF group, run a search, then go the the SEQ-4a Screen a Case. When I enter the case-system-id for the search, I'm getting a 404 Not Found message

Can you confirm that if this is working or not

Cheers

Derek

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @dereka
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hi @dereka
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @dereka,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @dereka,

The groupSampleClientAPI-ZF group is setup as a Zero Footprint Group and by definition does not store case information. Right now the group is used by the WC1 application. ZFS support through the API is scheduled for release later this year.

Sorry for any confusion,

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
347 1 2 2

Hi @Dereka,

here are the steps to resolve this issue.

1.Update the group id of the group in the parameters(Get Group id using SEQ-1b).

2.Create a case.

3.Get the system id of the case by running SEQ-3 and update the same in the parameters.

4.Now screen the case and it should work fine.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
18 9 9 10

Hi @Rakesh

I have repeated the steps that you have stated above and I'm still getting 404 Not Found

Cheers

Derek

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
286 3 3 3

Hi @Dereka,

After saving a case like SEQ2C you can get the caseSystemId from this response .Use this caseSystemId in your environment variable.

I have attached the screenShot how you can get the caseSystemId via case and updated the environment variable using caseSystemId

Please let me know if you face any problem still.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.