question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 3

BUG with Elektron template

I am using Elektron to get historical price data for ric SCSS.O for a range of dates 1/1/993-7/17/2017, and it is returning duplicate records (2 sets of the results). I found this by chance, there are probably others. I am requesting the following fields:

{ "Open", "High", "Low", "Universal Close Price", "Volume","VWAP", "Trade Date", "Bid", "Ask" }

Thanks

refinitiv-realtimetick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @rabramson. Please be informed that this question has been moved to TRTH forum.

Please be informed that the client has submitted case 05689997 to the TRTH support team. The latest update is "this is a technical bug in DSS causing this issue.We have created a DSS Jira ticket <DSS-24027> to track"

Pinged the owner of this case (Shyamala and Beera). The triage has been set to 1 week further.

See @Beera.Rajesh's response below:

I have worked with our
development team and can confirm that this is a technical bug in DSS causing
this issue.We have created a DSS Jira ticket <DSS-24027> to track the
status of the issue. The fix for this is expected to be released in DSS 11.2
(scheduled to go live by 25/Sep/17). The root cause has not been determined
yet. Our development team is still working on it and will keep you posted with
progress on this.

So, just put this question on hold until DSS 11.2 goes live or have any response from the development team.

According to Service Cloud case 05689997 the fix for JIRA bug DSS-24027, which was expected to go into production on 25Sep17 has been postponed until 09Oct17.

Show more comments

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
262 12 15 18

Hi Reva and Rabramson,

Regarding the duplicate records, I had recorded the issue on JIRA <DSS-24027> and worked with our development team. I confirm that the fix on <DSS-24027> has been released to product and I have also tested the same on TRTHv2 and can see the output with no duplicate records.

Could you please retry the extraction from your side and let me know if you have additional questions?

Regards,
Beera

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.