For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted

What is the time in GMT by when Time and sale data will be available for for all RICs?

What is the time in GMT by when Time and sale data will be available for for all RICs?

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdsstick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@satish.shioshankar.gaidhane
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@satish.shioshankar.gaidhane, you mention Time and sale data, which is TRTH data. For TRTH data you can find the exchange release times in the Data Coverage Guide. Is this what you are searching for ?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes

Hi, Thanks for the guide.

Yes. But I doubts here.. I checked guide.

1) for VBD : what is times zone in guide? and FROM and TO , are these timing in between data will be available. does that means we can start downloading after TO time? What is ETA? Could you please explain about FROM, TO and ETA times?

2) Also, for Energy we have few products which we download in V1 at 00:01 GMT midnight.. But in V2, we schedule at same time and we don't get data for same RICs. and we configured at 6:45 AM GMT and we get data.. so not sure at what time data is available?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

VBD: I don't know about FROM and TO. ETA is the Estimated Time of Arrival. I'd use that as a starting point.

Additional caveat:

Times are approximate. Note that the time required to generate the venue data depends on a number of factors, including the volume of data on an exchange. On days with high data volume, release times can be delayed.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.