question

Upvotes
Accepted
58 6 12 10

I decoded the following data by using the EMAJ consumer, but what does these data names mean?

I only captured the part of the result. There are several fields I want: bidPrice(fieldId=22?), askPrice(fieldId=25?), Accumulative volume(fieldId=32?), Day cumulative volume(fieldId?? don't know) and the detail datetime when the data send out(fieldId=17?) Could you please send me a doc which can explain what the meaning of these fields are? Thanks if getting your answer!

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apifields
20170801092650.png (18.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

one more field I need: latest price

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Raj.Huang

Please refer to RDMFieldDictionary and enumtype.def in <Elektron SDK Java package>\Ema\etc. RDMFieldDictionary contains the field definition e.g. the meaning and its type while enumtype.def contains all the enumerated types for the fields which type is ENUM.

If you have more question regarding fields or data, please submit the query to the data team via My Account, https://my.thomsonreuters.com/ .After you log in, click "RAISE A CASE" then "Product Support". Then, select your subject. At “Select product”, select the feed e.g. “Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time”. Then, the data support team will contact you directly. If you cannot access My Account, please send email to rdc.administrator@thomsonreuters.com

EMA Java passes data as it receives from the feed. Hence, the fields/data question should be asked to the feed/data team who can provide the proper answers to you.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you very much!

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.