question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 6 7 12

in TimeAndSales request is there a view which can give me the raw data like in MarketDepth?

Example in MarketDepth request, I can set view=LegacyLevel2 to get raw data.

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @muneish.adya,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@muneish.adya

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

@muneish.adya

There is no option to select raw data in the TimesAndSales report template. It likely is the TickHistoryRawExtraction which provides raw domain data in a format unaltered from that transmitted on the Thomson Reuters Elektron real-time network.

You can find all available options in each report templates in the REST API Reference Tree. There is also information in the Tick History GUI User Guide.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @veerapath.rungruengrayubkul

I am unable to access the first page you provided i.e. REST API Reference Tree

Does it require a special access?

@muneish.adya The page require DSS credential for access. You need to login with your DSS username and password .

whats a DSS username password?

@muneish.adya

TRTH V2 has integrated with the existing DataScope Select platform (DSS). Let say it is the username/password you use for TRTH REST API.

Upvotes
9 6 7 12

anyone? is there a place which tells about all the views available in various request types. more detailed documentation would be helpful.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.