For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 3

Where can I find the RIC convention of each US exchanges and consolidated RIC mapping?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Roy Chan

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@Roy Chan

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @Roy Chan

You can refer to the REUTERS Info pages i.e. if you subscribe to the RIC 'REUTERS' this will give you a list of other info page RICs e.g. EQUITY, BONDS - by navigating these you can usually get this type of information.

So, for example I found traversed down the 'COUNTRIES' RIC to find the main US Exchanges info RIC is 'US/EXCH1' which then list the sub-pages such as 'US/EXCH2' for NYSE and so on.

Note the RIC should be requested without the above 'quotes'.

For the consolidated RIC mapping you should contact our content / data helpdesk via the Contact Us page.

You can use a RFA / EMA /ETA example Consumer app to consume the above pages - or you can use the SpeedGuide tool on the downloads section (under Elektron SDK Tools) for easier navigation of the Info Pages.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.