question

Upvote
Accepted
16 2 3 4

how can i decode a page data such as "LIBOR01" to get the interests by the name of certain rows

i just want to deal with this two items "LIBOR01 & LIBOR02", how can i deal with this 2 items in a simple way? can i just get the rows as Strings and then decode these strings,

treprfarfa-apijava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @Wasin Waeosri

@1069772808

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @1069772808

Based on Umer answer in this thread, the LIBOR0x (LIBOR01, LIBOR02,...) is a Page RIC. This Page RIC aims for displaying ROW data only, not for parsing to further calculation. The data returns in set of ROW fields.

In the Refresh Message, each field represents each ROW of string data. You can get and decode each Refresh message's field as String. For the Update Message, it can be updated partially which is an intra-field positioning sequence within the data field.

The RFA Java has the Viewer example application to display this Page data. The example is located in <RFA Java Package>\Examples\com\reuters\rfa\example\omm\gui\Viewer.java file. The method setFirstField(..) in class FieldListValues demonstrates how to process partial update in bold using OMMDataBuffer interface and process full update of a RMTES_STRING field.

screenshot.png (93.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.