For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
58 7 14 10

EMAJ: The connection to the Reuters Centers is down!

As shown in the picture, it disconnected and it doesn't reconnect itself.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by @Pimchaya.Wongrukun

Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Raj.Huang

"State: Closed/Suspect/Not entitled" means the stream is closed, login credential is not accepted(Not entitled) and EMAJ does not recover. EMA Java will recover if the state is Open/Suspect. "DACS DDS connection is down" indicates that DACS which ADS interacts with for doing logging in/permissioning is down. If DACS is owned by Thomson Reuters, please contact Thomson Reuters Account team. Otherwise, please contact your company's team who takes care of DACS. Once DACS is up and ADS can connect to it, your application will be able to login successfully.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @Pimchaya.Wongrukun,

Thanks for your reply. I am certain that my account has no problem. Howerver, I started serveral applications using the same account. I s this the reason causing this problem?

Hello @Raj.Huang

This is not the account problem. The problem is caused by the server side that DACS is down. To solve the problem, DACS must be up and ADS must be able to connect to it.

Hi @Pimchaya.Wongrukun,

So it's caused by the server side(the Reuters center server), right?
It can't re-up itself, so I must restart my application?

And there is no problem using the same account in several applications? I mean your api supports the same account, multiple places login,right?

Show more comments
Upvotes
58 7 14 10

The log:

2017-09-24 00:53:16.012 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl - loggerMsg
    ClientName: LoginCallbackClient
    Severity: Error
    Text:    RDMLogin stream was closed with status message
	username rmds
	usernameType 1

State: Closed/Suspect/Not entitled - text: "DACS DDS connection is down"
loggerMsgEnd
icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Pimchaya.Wongrukun,

Thanks for your reply! I checked the logs in my other application.

2017-09-23 16:51:29.583 [pool-2-thread-1] ERROR com.thomsonreuters.ema.access.OmmConsumerImpl - loggerMsg
    ClientName: LoginCallbackClient
    Severity: Error
    Text:    RDMLogin stream was closed with status message
	username rmds
	usernameType 1

State: Closed/Suspect/Not entitled - text: "DACS INTERNAL mount not ready"
loggerMsgEnd

Is the same problem as the above one?

Hello @Raj.Huang

The text message differs from the previous one so it seems to be another problem. Anyway, the text indicates that there is problem in DACS so please contact DACS admin/Thomson Reuters Account team who can help you to look into DACS problem.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.