For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 5 4 5

The data completeness for World Chek On Screening Result

Using the API, I wonder once I screen and retrieve a result on an Individual one month ago. Data returned saying he/she is a directors of two company (Co. A, Co.B). One month later, If I redo the screening and retrieve the result on the same person again, he/she is a directors of another two more company. Will the result returned just the delta data or complete set? Which means in the response can I find out if he/she is the directors of four company (Co.A, Co.B, Co.C, Co.D)?

world-checkworld-check-onedata
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
347 1 2 2

Hi @patrick14,

The response will be a complete set and not the delta based on the previous request.

Hope this helps

Thanks

Rakesh

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7 5 4 5

I believe the same for organization screening as well, which will be returning complete set. Am I right?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @patrick14,

Yes you right.The screening response will be complete set for Organization as well.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.