question

Upvotes
Accepted
35 1 3 6

How to filter on multiple FIDs with TickHistoryRawExtractionRequest

I would like to filter on multiple FIDs as part of a raw report request.

This sort of request works:

{
  "ExtractionRequest": {
    "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.TickHistoryRawExtractionRequest",
    "IdentifierList": {
      "@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",  
      "InstrumentIdentifiers": [{
        "Identifier": "EUR=",
        "IdentifierType": "Ric"
      }]
    },
    "Condition": {
      "MessageTimeStampIn": "GmtUtc",
      "ReportDateRangeType": "Range",
      "QueryStartDate": "2017-09-29T12:00:00.000Z",
      "QueryEndDate": "2017-09-29T12:30:00.000Z",
      "ExtractBy": "Ric",
      "SortBy": "SingleByRic",
      "DomainCode": "MarketPrice",
      "Fids": "3754",
      "DisplaySourceRIC": true
    }
  }
}

But how can I filter on multiple FIDs, e.g. so instead of singling out the FID 3754 I can filter on multiple FIDs?

tick-history-rest-apifieldsnda-raw
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Keech.Achara, I made your query public, there is no reason to keep it internal, and it might interest some customers.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
13.7k 26 8 12

@Keech.Achara, as far as I know you can only specify one FID inside parameter "Fids".

In the GUI one can only specify one, through a drop down.

And from TRTH Release notes for version 11.0 (which introduced the FID filtering feature):

• "In this release, you can filter on a single FID for the Market Price domain only."

and

• "As in 10.8, filter a raw market price report on a FID by setting the Fids parameter to the FID number."
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for this. I was checking the most up-to-date release notes and could not see the detail.

@Keech.Achara, you are welcome. To make this more obvious I added a section to the REST API Tutorial 8.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.