question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 2

Issue while using dynamic view with acronym

Hello,

I am facing an issue while using dynamic view in a ReqMsg.

When I try to use it with FID (EmaRdm.ENAME_VIEW_TYPE = 1) it works, it returns only the two fields I am requesting.

But when I try to use it with acronym (EmaRdm.ENAME_VIEW_TYPE = 2), for example BID or ASK, it doesn't work: it returns all the existing fields for the product, as if the view in the request were not supported.

Do you have an idea of what is wrong in my application?

For information, I use a very simple Consumer, taken from the example360_MarketPrice_View.

Thanks in advance.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkema-apirrtelektron-message-apifields
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @TD_BNP

ADS does not support any view request with the fields' name/acronym that's why the application gets all fields instead of the specified fields in the request. ADS supports only field ids in a view request. For more details about dynamic view, please refer to

How to request particular fields of an item (RIC) via RFA API article. Even the subject specifies RFA API, general techniques in the article can be applied to any real-time streaming APIs including EMA.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.