For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 11 13 13

web portal for pilot environment

I understand that we have web portal for production environment. Do we have same thing for pilot environment? Please clarify.

world-checkworld-check-onepilot-environment
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Asked expert brian.bourgault to take a look at the follow-up questions

Sent a chaser to brian.bourgault to respond to the follow-up questions.

@baskaran.subramanian

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @baskaran.subramanian

For external WC1-API clients the default API keys are ONLY for initial testing, you should have your own API credentials that include a product key for your own Pilot environment.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
3.1k 18 7 7

Hi @baskaran.subramanian,

Yes, you should have receive a login account for pilot first and then when your application is ready you can request to have the your environment setup in production. You'll receive a different product code and API keys.

Brian

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi, I have same question.

I was given an API Key for WC1 API pilot environment and RegKey for WorldCheck One portal. But this two logins are disconnected. Cases created with WC1 API do not appears in WC1 portal and vice versa cases created on portal can't be accessible via API. Group structure also different.

Question. How can I get them connected? I think I need new API key for WC portal login.

Hi @brian.bourgault

Thanks for your response. I meant that web portal where we can login and see the results. Please see the attached screen shot. My question is, do we have any web portal for pilot environment so that we can login and check the results?

Thanks

wc1-webportal.png (63.4 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.