question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 5 4 9

TRTH intraday summary issues

summary-req.txt

From attached file, you may find out I made two identical intraday ten minutes summary except different request time zone, local exchange time and gmt time.

Two issues:

1. File format inconsistent: The gmt file has extra column 'GMT Offset'. The local exchange time file has the gmt offset value appended to Date-Time column.

2. Time range is beyond my requested. (mentioned in an early question.)

tick-history-rest-api
summary-req.txt (48.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Escalating this tho DSS_SWAT

@jim.yu, I have escalated this.

Upvotes
Accepted
2 5 4 9

Can we separate the gmt offset from date-time column when requesting local exchange time to make file format consistent?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jim.yu, that is currently not possible, but is exactly what I requested internally yesterday as an enhancement.

To manage expectations: this will not happen overnight, so right now you will have to work around this, and handle the data in the format it is currently delivered in.

Upvotes
13.7k 26 8 12

@jim.yu,

1. This is the expected behavior, as described in the (attached) product change notification 9434.
  2. This is a known issue, I'm still trying to find out when it should be corrected.

icon clock
10 |1500

@jim.yu, if all goes according to plan, the data in excess issue (your issue 2) should be corrected before the end of the year.

@jim.yu, I have just heard the data in excess issue should be corrected with the 1 December release.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.