For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 11 13 13

Repeated occurrences of same category in Screening results

I am getting repeated category of same category (Regulatory Enforcement). Is that something related with pilot environment? When I screen in production web portal for the same search term, I have not got these kind of results. Please clarify. Please find the attached screenshot for the issue. Thanks

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningjsonpostman
wc1-postman-issue.png (111.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@baskaran.subramanian

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
456 2 2 2

Hi @baskaran.subramanian,

Whenever you screen a particular case it will check the WC1 database and retrieve the screening result based on database information.In your mentioned screening result I saw there are 3 sources and based on these 3 sources you got 3 categories which is by default under Regulatory Enforcement.It's not related to pilot or production environment settings.It's based on database information.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.