question

Upvotes
Accepted
7 3 2 3

TRTH V2: Query time zone - Local Exchange Time

Hello,

in TRTH V1, we have an option called 'Date Range based on' which have two values : 'Local exchange Time' or 'GMT UTC Time zone':

How to set the 'Local Exchange Time' on TRTH V2? My instrument list have many RICs from different market place.

in TRTH V2, in the report template form, i see a 'Query Time Zone' option but there not equivalent value to 'Local Exchange Time' :

Any helps would be appreciated

Regards,

Pierre

tick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

this is the option in TRTH V1

And in TRTH V2:

trth.jpg (14.2 KiB)
trth.jpg (50.9 KiB)

The user has submitted a case: 05956474 for this question.

Upvotes
Accepted
11.3k 25 9 14

Hi @PBI

The DateRangeTimeZone property supports either .NET time zone name or .NET time zone ID. However, the time zone ID is preferred over the time zone name, since some time zone names are not supported. For more information, please see the Release Note For Tick History 11.2 .

I cannot find the complete list. Anyway, you can use the following code to get the list of timezone id in your Windows.

using System;
using System.Collections.ObjectModel;

ReadOnlyCollection<TimeZoneInfo> zones = TimeZoneInfo.GetSystemTimeZones();
Console.WriteLine("The local system has the following {0} time zones", zones.Count);
foreach (TimeZoneInfo zone in zones)
    Console.WriteLine(zone.Id);

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks @veerapath.rungruengrayubkul for the complete list value.
For my first question, Reuters has open an internal request to add this functionality : 'Date range based on' (TRTH v1)

Upvotes
7 3 2 3

With the .NET SDK i see an DataRangeTimeZone property but his value take the name of the timezone.

Where i can find the complete list value for this property?

Pierre

trth.jpg (66.5 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.