question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 14 15 18

Set up of local DACS Sink Demon

Hi,

I would like to set-up a local OpenDacs sink demon and could not find the link of what to install and instructions.

Could you help with the installation link and instruction manual please?

Regards,

josa

DACSopen-dacs
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @josa,

Will not be able to get the daemon installation from the Quickstart.

Are you on a deployed infrastructure, TREP? If that is the case, you could either get the daemon, the correct version, from your market data administrator, who has access to your DACS.

Otherwise, if you are permissioned, download DACS package from Customer Zone, it's included in the installation of DACS.

If not, ask your account management team to download and provide for you dacs sink daemon via My Account Raise A Case and they will be able to help get the correct version.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 19

DACS sink daemon is part of DACS installation. To get the full details, please refer to QuickStart tutorial.

You could ask your DACS administrator to get dacs sink daemon from your local DACS installation for you, or if you are permissioned for Thomson Reuters Customer Zone, dacs sink daemon included with the installation of dacs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
37 14 15 18

Thanks @zoya.farberov

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
37 14 15 18

@zoya.farberov. I have checked and there is no installation package, I only saw examples. Could you help please?

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
37 14 15 18

Thanks @zoya.farberov.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.