question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 1 2

I am trying to get D4=INR data and INR=TRB data, how will I get this data? which api should I use to parse this data?

We want to listen D4=INR data and INR=TRB data, from where should I start( api or code should I use)? We want to know code flow so that I can start.

We also require test market or offline data for development purpose.

elektronelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @jitendra.kumar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @jitendra.kumar

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.9k 250 52 74

I assume that you would like to retrieve real-time data for those items.

We provides several APIs in many programming languages, such as C, C++, .NET, and Java to retrieve real-time data from Elektron feed.

For C, C++ and Java, you can use Elektron SDK . For .NET, you can use RFA.NET. RFA also supports C++ and Java. Currently, the strategic API is Elektron SDK. We suggest you to use Elektron SDK to retrieve real-time data from Elektron feed.

On the Developer Community web site, there are a lot of documents and tutorials which can help you to start using the APIs.

The MarketPrice data that you will get from Elektron when subscribing to INR=TRB looks like:

2017/11/03 11:13:44.731 TRACE <- Received MMT_MARKET_PRICE Refresh INR=TRB
    serviceName : ELEKTRON_EDGE
    symbolName  : INR=TRB
    streamState : Open
    dataState   : Ok
    statusCode  : None
    statusText  : All is well
    FieldList : standard data count = 327
        FieldEntry [     1] PROD_PERM           5490
        FieldEntry [     2] RDNDISPLAY          153
        FieldEntry [     3] DSPLY_NAME          "     ThomRtrsGFX"
        FieldEntry [     5] TIMACT              4:13:31
        FieldEntry [    11] NETCHNG_1           -0.0275
        FieldEntry [    12] HIGH_1              64.5900
        FieldEntry [    13] LOW_1               64.5375
        FieldEntry [    15] CURRENCY                    INR         (356)
        FieldEntry [    17] ACTIV_DATE          11/3/2017
        FieldEntry [    19] OPEN_PRC            64.5900
        FieldEntry [    21] HST_CLOSE           64.5950
        FieldEntry [    22] BID                 64.5675
        FieldEntry [    23] BID_1               64.5675
        FieldEntry [    24] BID_2               64.5600
        FieldEntry [    25] ASK                 64.5775
        FieldEntry [    26] ASK_1               64.5775
        FieldEntry [    27] ASK_2               64.5675
        FieldEntry [    32] ACVOL_1             409
        FieldEntry [    53] TRD_UNITS                   4DP          (4)
        FieldEntry [    56] PCTCHNG             -0.04

However, D4=INR returns "The record could not be found" so this item is not available on Elektron.

For the test market and offline data, please kindly contact your local Thomson Reuters account team or sales team for more information.

data.png (31.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.