For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
3 3 3 3

Case Response Template case mismatch problem

The API indicates that value values for the ProviderType are enum (WATCHLIST, PASSPORT_CHECK) and for CaseEntityType are enum (INDIVIDUAL, ORGANISATION, VESSEL, UNKNOWN).

The YAML generated Java code creates a ProviderType.java class with the values of "WATCHLIST" and "PASSPORT_CHECK" and a CaseEntityType.java with values of "INDIVIDUAL", "ORGANISATION", "VESSEL", and "UNKNOWN".

The problem is that World Check is sending back values that are lower case. For example "watchlist" and "individual". That makes using the generated code problematic as "watchlist" isn't a valid provider type based on the API.

That means my code has to check for all different cases of enumerated values which is a mess.

Will the case returned be changing in the future or will there be an update YAML file with the correct case provided?

world-checkworld-check-onescreeningenum
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Michael.Kraft

Just wanted to follow up on this query..are you still facing the issue?

If yes, please share us the requested information

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
456 2 2 2

Hi @Michael.Kraft,

Can you please provide me the Body of the Case and whats the error you are getting exactly.May be based on this I will help you.

Thanks,

Shilpi

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.