For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 4 5 10

Corporate Actions: where to get this?

Is Corporate action treat as reference data? only available from EikonCOM and DSS?

Is there any way for RFA API to take it from real-time Elektron feed?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkcorporate-actions
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @Charles Hui

If you mean a list of corporate action events, then yes, it is treated as reference data. And no, it is not available on real-time feed.

On real-time feed, you could get and an indication that a corporate action is effective today, including the type of the corporate action, on FID 117 "CUM_EX_MKR". But it is a real-time event and available only in a few markets.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Good stuff, which market available for FID117?

Please use our Thomson Reuters Data Model Discovery

https://thomsonreuters.fixspec.com/specserver/specs/reuters

Just search with "CUM_EX_MKR" and it should give you the list.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @Charles Hui

You should contact the feed/data team to ask for the RIC(s) returning Corporate actions data. If there are RIC(s) for this data, you can use RFA API to subscribe the RIC(s) and get Corporate Actions from the feed. If there is no any RIC returning Corporate Actions, that means RFA API cannot be used to get data.

Please submit the RIC(s) question to the data team directly via https://my.thomsonreuters.com/ After you log in, click "RAISE A CASE" then "Product Support". Then, select your subject e.g. “I cannot find content I am looking for”. At “Select product”, select the feed “Thomson Reuters Elektron Real-Time”. If you cannot access the web site or submit the query, you should send an email to rdc.administrator@thomsonreuters.com

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.