Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
129 16 25 31

How to be notified of APIs updates

Hi Dev Community,

I would like to be notified when a new version or download is available for the APIs I like to use. How can I do?

Thanks,

Akechi

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apiapiwatchlistemailnotifications
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
942 9 9 13

Hi @Akechi Sato

If you want to stay up-to-date with changes and latest information about the TR APIs you like, the only thing you need to do is to add these APIs to your watch list. Then, you will receive email notifications when these APIs are updated.

How to watch an API

1. Login to the TR Developer Community portal
  2. Navigate to the API page you are interested in
  3. Click on the “Add to My Watchlist” link

=> You are now watching this API page and will receive email notifications when it is updated.

How to control the APIs you’re watching

• 1.Click on your Profile image
  • 2.Select “My Watchlist”
    => The “My Watchlist” page displays the APIs you are watching and allows you to stop watching an API if you will.

How to control your email notifications

• 1.Click on your Profile image
  • 2.Select “My Notifications”
    => The “My Notifications” page allows you to control the types of notifications you receive by email.

addtowatchlist.png (35.2 KiB)
mynotifications.png (42.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.