For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Where is the Market data server?

I read the documentation about connection with data server as below:

"Your market data administrator can provide connection details about the server hostname and RSSL port, presently set to localhost:14002. In addition, you would likely need to set the Service Name, presently set to DIRECT_FEED and a DACS Username required to entitle you to request for market data."

We don't have market data server installed and do not even know what it is. Can anybody tell me what products we need to buy and install?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkpricing
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

To mod only:

Asked Andrew Lau (EaaS presales in North Asia) to take a look and forward to sale leads team in US.

@dongjin.du

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @dongjin.du

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

You can visit https://financial.thomsonreuters.com/en/contact-sales.html to contact Thomson Reuters Enterprise Sales Department.

For technical overview on the connectivity, please refer to "Chapter 4 System View" on \ema\docs\API_ConceptsGuide.pdf

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 2

Sorry, but I dont' even know what to buy. Is it TREP? However, I would appreciate if I can contact a sales guy oriented to Professional individual.

icon clock
10 |1500

@dongjin.du Did you have a contact by the Sales/Account team?

Hi @dongjin.du

Did the Sales/Account team has contact you yet?
Please be informed that you can visit https://financial.thomsonreuters.com/en/contact-sales.html web site to contact Thomson Reuters Enterprise Sales Department as Chavalit mentioned above.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.