question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 2 2 6

How to set applicationKey?

I am running a Java application that is loading rfa configs from an external xml file. When the Java app starts up, the configs are loaded into the Java Preferences, then a session is acquired with the respective configs. I set a number of attributes (serverList, portNumber, userName. etc.) in the config file and those all seem to be working fine except for the applicationKey. The applicationKey is seen as 256 on the server side even though I am setting it as 500 in the config. I have included the xml tag:

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Andale Mono'; color: #29f914; background-color: #000000}
span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

<entry key="applicationKey" value="500" />

treprfarfa-apijavaapp-keyxml
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @CAM

According to <RFA Java package>\Legacy\Docs\RFAJ_ConfigLoggingGuide.pdf, there is no applicationKey configuration parameter. However, the application key/id can be specified in userName configuration parameter as shown in Table 11 of RFAJ_ConfigLoggingGuide.pdf shown below:

I have tested setting the userName to be <Username+Application_ID> i.e. pimchaya+500 and RFA worked properly as shown below:

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.