question

Upvotes
2 5 4 9

TRNA PermID daily mapping file

There is a daily permid to sedol/ric mapping file to download; howerev, when I process historical daily archived files, there are some perm ids in daily archive files do not exist in the mapping file. I assume permid is unique and never be re-used. Can you please add those missing permids into the mapping file.

permid-apiopen-perm-id
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Asked expert Tsafi Tsur to help or if she knows who could help.

@jim.yu

Hi,

We haven't received any response back from you regarding this question.

If it is still outstanding, please post again to offer further insight into your question.

Regards,

AHS

@jim.yu, may we follow up this problem, please? Does this issue still persist?

@jim.yu
I'm afraid we haven't received the clarification we asked for. Without this additional information we're unable to progress this issue. I'm afraid there's nothing else we can do here, so I'm closing the thread. If you experience this or any other problem in the future, please post a new question on a separate thread.

1 Answer

Upvotes
161 1 0 1

Hi @jim.yu

Thanks for your question.

Could you please clarify to which mapping file do you refer to and from where do you consume it?

Is it one of the entity download files that we publish within the PermID.org site on a weekly basis? or something else?

Thanks

Tsafi

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.