For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

Is it possible to get Earnings Calendar data?

Hi,

I am very new this game. And would love to have some help. I'm looking for following data from the api: (sample url not my site) Basically earnings calendar with Estimates, Actual EPS, Revenue, yr ago figures and surprise. Is this possible?

If yes, can someone help me, I would love to have this data extracted on excel or google sheet or show it on my Locked webpage for me to utilise the data?

Regards

Mayur

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdk
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi @Mayur

Which API do you plan to use?

For Earnings Calendar data, your option would be.

Eikon Excel

Not quite an API solution but Eikon can create event calendar and export it to Excel sheet or Outlook.
It also has Eikon COM APIs that let you build custom event calendar spreadsheets.

DataScope Select

DataScope Select provides data in either CSV or JSON format. It can offer data via REST API, FTP, or Web GUI. You can extract data as CSV and use them in your spreadsheet.

Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct

Thomson Reuters Knowledge Direct use SOAP API and XML. This could be an option if you plan to create your own webpage.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

I am also looking for online computer games, can someone give me any suggestions.

It's easy to play mahjong online, easy and simple only at mahjong gratuit en ligne.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.