Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 9 6 13

Where do I find ExchangeCountryCodes?

I am trying to keep an eye on a variety of well performing stock. Therefore I am screening the Eikon database for stock symbols that will henceforth be judges against a predetermined set of criteria. Having the country codes enables me to find excellent companies wherever they are located.

@Joris.Hoendervangers

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apidatarics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @vanderkroon

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
AHS

Hi @vanderkroon

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@vanderkroon we use https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1_alpha-2 for country codes.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

You can use "SCREENER" app on Eikon Desktop to check the country code.

1. Type in "SCREENER" (without double quotes) on EIkon search bar and press enter.

2. Use filter on left side of the screen to filter out bases on your requirement.

3. Once you see the result, click on Excel icon and select "Export All as Formula".

(see picture in the reply, somehow I cannot post more picture in this comment)

4. You can see the code used in the formula.

(see picture in the reply, somehow I cannot post more picture in this comment)

1.png (7.3 KiB)
2.png (62.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

picture for 3.

picture for 4.

3.png (106.5 KiB)
4.png (11.7 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.